E-mail: email@example.com | +255764415889 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise you to arrange travel insurance before arriving to Tanzania. Usually everything is ok but sometimes thing happened before or on your trip that are out of our control. For situations like that we cannot be held responsible, so it is strongly advised to arrange a good travel insurance that will cover difficulties like:
• trip cancellation, delay or interruption
• emergency medical transportation
• lost, stolen, damaged or delayed baggage
• personal accidents, travel accidents and medical expenses including hospital payments
• medical insurance for your expedition to Kilimanjaro, if you are planning to climb the highest mountain in Africa
• weather interruptions and delays
Travel agent cannot be held responsible for any of above written or similar cases
1. Trusted reliable underwriters
World Nomads .com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
2. Value for money with the cover you need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travelers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
3. Flexibility when you need it most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
4. Cover for a range of adventure activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
5. World Nomads keeps you travelling safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
6. More than just great value travel insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
7. Commitment to exceptional customer service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.